Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to upperlevelthegreat's animation-focused blog! I am glad you found it, now go watch some of my videos and tell your friends! Please follow! =)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Projects

I am still working on a few projects at the moment.
These include:
-Thinking Putty animation
-Citizens of Tomorrow music video
-Fun trippy morphs set to music by Mega Cubensis (my new band project)
- SUPER SECRET 1000 SUBS VID!

That's right, you can expect a sweet animation for 1000 subs, although it might not be exactly at the time of the 1000th sub. The 1000th sub gets free access to my HotFile account!

If you want some updates including behind the scenes videos (only on the blog) and pictures, subscribe to the blog.

If you haven't already, subscribe to my youtube upperlevelthegreat.

I will no longer let this blog go long times without updating, as long as I am animating I'm updating.

Thanks, new update in a little while with promised pictures and videos, maybe even a blog-exclusive tutorial, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment